We make use of technology to close the gap on our human shortcomings through our initiatives
Impediments of residents in areas include limited infrastructure, burdened with transport costs, while being confronted with the reality of a lack of education or equal opportunity to become economically active is the reality of most of our South African people.
We assist you in allocating your Socio-Economic Development (1% of NPAT) or Bursary (2,5% or 6% of the leviable amount) spend as a solution in various forms:
- Invest in the people of South Africa by developing their technical and digital skills
- Empowerment through education
- Ensure that information and communication technologies are made available to previously disadvantaged South Africans
- Assist entrepreneurs
- Create opportunities to earn an income within the area they reside
Assurance of maximum points for your SED and Bursary elements on the Generic DTI score card, or your relevant Sector Code (for example ICT) while knowing your contribution is making an intentional impact!
Our support, a full ecosystem of ICT partners.
- Starter packs
DATA AND AIRTIME
- Mobile data
- Mobile phones
- Tertiary qualifications
- How to work remotely
- Build your own business
- Academy (coming soon)
- Platform access to rural areas
- Bringing the world of work to your home
- Creating income in each household
Why Join Us
Working in partnership with you, we will use your specific scorecard as a guide to customize your spend outlay. In addition to detailed plans with clear objectives, KPIs and implementation plans, we will ensure that you receive all the necessary proof and supporting documentation to safeguard you through your B-BBEE audit process.
What's in it for you?
Impact driven investments
We genuinely believe in what we do. This is not about ticking boxes for us.